Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HELP UNDERSTANDING MY BISEXUAL WIFE

so i have been married since may 2008 and have had a great marrage, i think, up until lately.

spring 2007: when we first met i got shot down because my wife Dar just got of a messy relationship with a guy and wanted to try girls. that lasted for about a month coupled with extacy and i was there as a friend to help her.

fall 2007: i deployed that fall to afghanistan, but just prior we fell in love and were dating. she took care of my house when i was gone and i proposed to her on one knee via viedo feed while in a combat zone. needless to say we were the best of friends and lovers.

may 2008: we got married

spring 2009: i started the local jurisdiction six month police academy. it was a lot of work and time spent at school or in a book. i couldn't be with my wife much emotionally.

aug 2009: Dar had all the tell tale signs of cheating, but was not confronted about them. i also graduated the academy on the 28th of august.

sept 2009: Dar expressed to me that she did not love me anymore and loved her friend / now lover Roxy. Dar claims that only a kiss happened between them.

end sept 2009: they fell apart and Dar came back to me. since then we have been trying counseling of all kinds. drug for her relapse to weed, p[ersonal counselor for her and about to start couples counseling w/ attention to her ADHD.

I can't help but think that she is back with me for the wrong reasons. she denies that though. tonight she is going out with two gay men for holloween, but ofcourse i have to be a cop tomorrow and cannot afford to take anymore time off.

AM I WRONG FOR THINKING THAT WE MIGHT NOT WORK OUT? HOW DO I TALK TO HER AND FIND MY OWN REASSURANCE THAT SHE LOVES ME AND JUST FINDS BOTH SEXES ATTRACTIVE? I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE CULTURE BETTER BUT I NEED SOME GUIDANCE.

-THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment